La Tortuga HostelInformación del Albergue:Más información
Dirección : Calle Reykjavik, s/n - Residencial Las Amapolas 38660 / Costa Adeje / Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Codigo Postal: 38660
Ciudad/Localidad: Costa Adeje - Isla: Tenerife
Provincia: Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Descripción del Albergue:Welcome to our new-friendly, laid-back hostel in Tenerife, Plaza del Duque, Costa Adeje. If you’re looking for fun, comfort and relaxation in the south of Tenerife, then we’re the place for you! La Tortuga Hostel opened in 2015 and is in a prime location not far from El Duque beach (which boasts some of the best sunsets of the whole island) and close to the pretty village of La Caleta and Playa de Los Hippies. The famous tourist areas of Tenerife, Las Americas and Costa Adeje, are easily accessible by bus, bike or even by walking. We are a legal hostel, proudly part of Hostelling International and Red Canarias de Albergues de Juventus. We offer shared and private accommodation, which includes an “all you can eat” generous and varied breakfast. The house has a communal kitchen with a separate dining area and a bright, spacious lounge with tv at your disposal. Our peaceful outdoor space has a garden with sun loungers, a small pool, a lovely covered terrace and a bbq area which hosts our famous Wednesday barbeque nights. Sports enthusiasts will appreciate the excursions offered – surfing, snorkelling, diving, paragliding, canyoning, climbing, hiking, whale watching- and nightlife lovers will welcome the bars, restaurants and nightclubs, all within walking distance. Our international staff will do everything to welcome you in Tenerife in the best way possible and make you well looked after, advising on things to do according to your tastes. We are waiting for you!Fotografías:
- Cómo LlegarIf you are coming on your own, here are the directions for the hostel: BY CAR: Approximately 20mins. Take the highway (Autopista) in the direction of “Los Cristianos-Las Americas”. Pass Los Cristianos and take the exit 76 “Torviscas/Playa Fañabé”. Be careful not to turn right in the direction of Torviscas instead continue straight towards Playa Fañabé. After 200 meters, turn left at the sign “Plaza del Duque” and pass through a tunnel. There will be a garden centre in front of you. Turn left here (only option) and then immediately right. Continue for 50 meters, then take the first turn right onto Avenida Jardines del Duque. Drive through the first junction at Aqua Mall Commercial Centre and then turn right onto Calle Reykjavik. After 100 meters, you will see a large white arch on your left with “Las Amapolas” written on it. Park here and ring the bell for La Tortuga. BY BUS: Take bus n.111 (frequency: every 30 minutes) to Las Americas bus station (25-30 minutes journey). From here, take bus no. 467 (runs every 15 minutes) to Playa Fañabé. Ask the driver to let you off at Centro Comercial El Duque (and the Saturday market). The hostel is a 5-minute walk away from the bus-stop. Walk back to the roundabout and turn left onto Avenida de Moscú in the direction of the mountains. After 100 meters, you will reach a large commercial centre called “Aqua Mall”. Turn left into Avenida Jardines del Duque and then right onto “Calle Reykjavik”. After 100 meters, you will come to a large arch on your left with "Las Amapolas” written on it. Ring the bell for La Tortuga. Another option is to take any of the buses no. 447, 460, 471, 473 or 477 to bus stop "Miraverde". Walk towards the bridge that crosses the motorway. After, when you arrive on Helsinki street, turn right toward the little garden. Our street is the first on your left “Calle Reykjavik”. After 100 meters, you will come to a large arch on your right with "Las Amapolas” written on it. Ring the bell for La Tortuga. BY TAXI: Average journey takes about 20mins. Ask your driver to go to Calle Reykjavik, in Plaza del Duque near to the Centro Commercial El Duque. Tell him that we are just in front of the Residencial Benimar. Average taxi rate from the airport: between 25 and 30 euro. Extra charge of 3€ for night trips. HOSTAL TRANSFER: If you are coming from the airport Tenerife South-Reina Sofia, we can organise a pickup service to the hostel for the cost of 20€ during the daytime and 25€ after 9 p.m. (max 4 people). We recommend that you use our pickup service if your flight is arriving late at night: our reception is open from 9 a.m. until midnight. If you check in after midnight and don’t use our service, please be aware that a €7 surcharge will apply to cover the overtime payment of our receptionist. If you use our pickup service, there will be no extra charge regardless of your arrival time.
- HorariosReception: 09h30 until 00h00. If you check in after midnight and are not arriving with our official pick-up service, please be aware that a €7 surcharge will apply to cover the overtime payment of our receptionist.
- ActividadesSports enthusiasts will appreciate the excursions offered – surfing, snorkelling, diving, paragliding, canyoning, climbing, hiking, whale watching- and nightlife lovers will welcome the bars, restaurants and nightclubs, all within walking distance.
- EquipamientoFree wi-fi, towels for rent (only for dormitories, included in private rooms), beach stuff, books, etc.
- Zonas ComunesThe house has a communal kitchen with a separate dining area and a bright, spacious lounge with tv at your disposal. Our peaceful outdoor space has a garden with sun loungers, a small pool, a lovely covered terrace and a bbq area which hosts our famous Wednesday barbeque nights.
- TarifasPrices can vary according to season/weekends. General prices are:
- Bed in a 4 shared bedroom shared bathroom: 18€/night x person;
- Bed in a 4 shared bedroom ensuite: 20€/night x person;
- Double/Twin room with shared bathroom: 45€/night x room;
- Double Room with private bathroom: 50€/night x room.
Calle Reykjavik s/n, Residencial Las Amapolas, Chalet 1 38660 Costa Adeje - Tenerife